Thursday 23 June 2011

Hello Blogworld!


Hello!

Well, this is me and my first blog post...



I'll hopefully use this blog to record all the goings on in my crafty life, give a few tips here & there and possibly some other stuff.
Posting is more than likely to be quite sporadic and probably full of grammar and spelling mistakes, sorry in advance!


Ok, a bit about me:
I'm nearly 30 & married to my amazing & lovely childhood sweetheart.
We have a slightly mental cat called Molly and although we both grew up in Hertfordshire, we now live on a farm in the middle of rural Scotland in a gorgeous converted cow shed.
I love quilting, cooking & baking, animals, photography, shopping (who doesn't...) my family, smilies :), sarcasm & most comedy, deserts, chocolate, getting up early, Earl Grey tea, Starbucks, cheap clothes, kids films, quirky stuff and most food.
I dislike courgettes, peppers, police tv shows, trousers getting tight, uber expensive & pretentious clothes shops, people with little humour and being too serious.



See you soon! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment