Friday 26 August 2011

A bit about me

I know its an old concept and not very 2011, but I fancied sharing these with the world here :)

1. High heels or boots? Neither flat shoes most of the time (how can people wear heels, ow!)
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:1, ergh
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Super 8
4. What is your favourite TV show? Most comedy shows, girly period dramas
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A cup of tea during the week, but bacon sandwich some weekends
6. What food do you dislike? Some spicy Mexican or Indian food or anything overly greasy
7. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Foo Fighters – Rope (hidden rock chick)
8. Favourite Clothing? Jeans (good fitting ones) or a nice dress
9. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Italy or anywhere exotic
10. Are you an organized person? Most times at work, but less so at home…

11. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Lots are great, more recent ones I’ve been happy with days by myself doing exactly what I want!
12. Furthest place you have ever been too? Beijing (amazing!)
13. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
14. What is your shoe size? 4 (I know, I know, but at least I can get cheap kids shoes!)
15. Do you own any animals? Not sure about ‘owning’ but we have a cat
16. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An air hostess then a Graphic designer from about 12
17. What is your favourite flower? Anemones, tulips and hydrangea
18. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My husbands birthday
19. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple, no reason but I like it!
20. How is the weather right now? Slight grey but fairly warm
21. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A colleague
22. Favourite drink? Cider, milk or coke zero (with Morgan’s spiced rum sometimes)
23. What was your favourite toy as a child? Puff-a-lump!
24. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter? Spring and Summer
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on the mood
26. Coffee or tea? Both
27. Wish you were still young? Sometimes, just for the freedom. Still young in my head which helps sometimes
28. Do you want to get married? Won’t need to again!
29. When was the last time you cried? At the weekend with a silly emotional film.
30. What is under your bed? Lots of stuff and usually a fluffy cat
31. What did you do last night? Sewed a cupcake pincushion and tea cup thread catcher (obscure but I did!)
32. What are you afraid of? The dark and the unknown
33. Salty or sweet? Both at the same time (salt’s amazing on shortbread!)
34. How many years at your current job? Nearly 5
35. What's your favourite movie? Erm, I have lots inc old and new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment