Monday 29 August 2011

I must be mad

I caught myself properly thinking and planning a star & hexie bed runner last night. Am I flipping mental?! I've just finished the big one and I want to do more hexes still?!
Based on this one and hand stitched again...




I'm really enjoying the pinwheel runner I'm doing for my friends big birthday, but it's the sewing infront of the tv in the evenings I miss. Sewing upstairs on my machine is really unsociable even if it's turning out good results at the mo.
I'm still contemplating so might not come of anything...

So the runner is coming along nicely, all the pinwheels are sewn, all the blanks are cut. Just need to cut all the pinwheels to half the size of the big ones (the scary bit) and put the top together. I've still got another two months so there's no rush.

Back to work today in sunny (ha!) scotland while the rest of the UK is on a bank holiday... Yay!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment